lördag 2 september 2017

FUNERAL MIST - TRISAGION (2013) vinyl boxset


The Evil, The Dark and The Grim. This is a post for the best vinyl boxset ever released in my opinion, all 3 Funeral Mist releases collected in one box Trisagion was released on Norma Evangelium Diaboli in 2013.

Even if I of course already own Devilry, Salvation and Maranatha on a bunch of vinyls and CD's this box was a must have in my collection. Because Funeral Mist are one band I actively collect everything of.

I never gonna play these records, they are as mint as mint could be. The A1 poster hangs proudly on my wall. The favorite Funeral Mist t-shirt in my collection of the 7 that I own have the same design as the poster. There's also a woven patch inside the box. Plus a lyrics booklet 28-pages with some of the best lyrics in the Black Metal scene, also some great looking designs.

If you don't own any of the Funeral Mist vinyls already I can't recommend this box enough. Maranatha (2009) and Salvation (2003) are the best records of this century and Arioch has done the best vocal performance on those records since what Attila Csihar did on De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas (1994) with Mayhem. I'm not putting down what Dead did for Mayhem and the Black Metal scene he was truly one of a great kind.

Anyway if Arioch decides to never release any new Funeral Mist material I still can listen too these records over and over, again and again.

Forever and ever. Forever and ever. Forever and ever. Forever and ever. Forever and ever. Forever and ever. Until eternity ends...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar