torsdag 20 december 2018

MY WARDRUNA TATTOO

If you read my posts you should know that I’m really big fan of Wardruna and Einar Selvik’s music. In fact so much that I had to do a tattoo of the Wardruna bindrune.

Thanks again to @fifthson78 on Instagram or www.fifthson.com I’ll see you again in February. When I will pay my respects to one Herr N... is all I’m going to say about that. There's still some scabbing going on around the tattoo as you might see.

Had the thought of waiting to post the new Wardruna album Skald (2018) and until the tattoo was done. But I couldn’t wait to post my LP & CD of Skald because it’s such a great record.

Have considered doing this Wardruna tattoo on the underside of my forearm for MANY years. It wasn’t a spur of the moment kind of thing. Only included the 4 Wardruna albums in this post because the tattoo isn’t related to Skuggsjá and Hugsjá.

Have already posted most of my Einar Selvik related albums (and t-shirts, book, pendants etc.) that I own by Wardruna, Skuggsjá, Jotunspor, Gorgoroth etc. So if you’re interested see earlier post(s) for those.

I still think the first one I heard the debut Gap Var Ginnunga (2009) is their best album and my favorite Einar Selvik release ever. Both Yggdrasil (2013) and Ragnarok (2016) isn’t far behind and Skald will be high on my list of the best albums of 2018.

Am very pleased with this tattoo I wear it with great pride.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar