tisdag 6 juni 2017

Ivar Bjørnson & Einar Selvik's - Hugsjá Live clip of Oska 2017 at Grieghallen Bergen, Norway

Short clip of Ivar Bjørnson & Einar Selvik's live performance at Grieghallen in Bergen, Norway last week. With their new project called "Hugsjá", the followup to "Skuggsjá". That I saw live during a visit to the beautiful town of Bergen, Norway. 

All new songs in this live performance. I don't remember the name of the song (ed. it's called Oska). Even if Einar did most of the talking, both Ivar and him introduced each song. Wish I would have written down the setlist. But I wanted to focus on the performance rather then looking down at my phone during songs. That I do to much anyway... 

Enjoy this short clip, it was the only thing I filmed and only a handful of pictures. I can't wait for this to be released on an album. Last time it took 2 years since the Skuggsjá live debut in 2014 to be released on a record. Let's hope this will get released sooner, because this sounded awesome!! 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar