lördag 11 augusti 2018

WARDRUNA LIVE at DALHALLA in SWEDEN August 9th 2018

Me and my old friend Kim from the great band Tyrant Wrath witnessed Wardruna live at Dalhalla located North of Rättvik, Sweden this Thursday. It was the 2nd time I saw them live since the release of the Ragnarok (2016) album.

Took a few pictures and I only filmed 2 songs live Jara and Helvegen (with support act vocalist Eivør Pálsdóttir guesting) because I wanted to focus on the concert. Great setlist a bit unusual for what they normally play.

I don't remember every song they played and I didn't want to take notes during their performance because I wanted to focus on the show. But some of the songs were: Tyr; Rotlaust Tre Fell; Odal; Fehu; Algir - Stien Klarnar and the closing solo performance by Einar Selvik of the song Völuspá.

As always Wardruna were amazing and we had seats on row 5 so it was a great view. With the great surrounding that Dalhalla brings it made the gig even more special.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar