söndag 30 december 2018

MY TOP 9 POSTS...

...over at my Instagram account this year was these. If you're not already a follower search either for Herr Perdition or Herr Black Metal.


1.) The clear “winner” was my 9 favorite releases that had their 25th anniversary during 2018 like The Somberlain, Covenant, Those Of The Unlight etc.

2.) Ranking all the Immortal albums that was out before the then upcoming new record.

3.) Newest most popular post was Viktoria by Marduk.

4.) My 9 favorite Death Metal albums ever and yes I still stand behind that list.

5.) My “complete” Marduk EP collection (every release but definitely not every print version). Outdated now got some more vinyls and a EP that was released after the post.

6.) Next the new Northern Chaos Gods by Immortal.

7.) Glad that The Somberlain was included among these. The blogpost I did is probably the longest one I written thus far.

8.) My top-3 Death albums have gotten Symbolic (1995) on LP since that.

9.) So glad that this Shadow Records picture disc LP release from 97 of the Marduk masterpiece Heaven Shall Burn... When We Are Gathered (1996) barely made it. Fucking love that one! At this time it got only one more like then my top-12 albums of 2018.

Even with or without likes or followers I would still be doing this.

Will try and step it up with more posts. Usually only post once a week mainly because of work. Or pure laziness...

There’s not a lack of albums or text material. Got a new phone on the way so hopefully will get better picture quality which makes taking the damn photos more inspiring.

Been really into Bathory & Sorhin lately. Also of course Marduk & Funeral Mist as always.

Awhile since I posted a Marduk album and got lots of stuff from months back I haven't posted yet. Has some ideas with Funeral Mist and Sorhin. My part II of the Viking Metal albums by Bathory is almost finished. The pictures are done but got approx 40% left to write. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar