onsdag 2 maj 2018

ENDLESS PAIN (1985) & EXTREME AGGRESSION (1989) by KREATOR


The two classic Kreator albums are both the German first print vinyls on Noise International. Why am I showing them together? Well I already posted my two favorite albums by Kreator. Number 1.) "Coma Of Souls" (1990) and number 2.) "Pleasure To Kill" (1986) and cannot chose which one of  "Endless Pain" or "Extreme Aggression" is my 3rd favorite by the best band ever from the excellent German Thrash Metal scene.

The debut “Endless Pain” have many classic songs like Tormentor; Flag Of Hate; Total Death and the title track Endless Pain but all songs are excellent of course because we’re talking about Kreator here. Btw. just got to love the fact my copy has a previous owners name written on the front. I have your LP Bianca... (even if it's not so easy to see).

“Extreme Aggression” was their fourth full length album and it have great songs throughout sure there’s outstanding ones like Betrayer; Some Pain Will Last and my favorite one the title track Extreme Aggression. Other songs like No Reason To Exist; Bringer Of Torture; Fatal Energy are also worth mentioning like the rest of the songs on the album. Like I wrote I’m not going to pick which one is better then the other because they have their own individual charm.

On their debut “Endless Pain” you can hear the hunger and passion Kreator had and on “Extreme Aggression” they’ve developed so much more and are better musicians. My final word on them is get both! Also amazing is that their 3rd album “Terrible Certainty” (1987) isn’t far behind these two but more about that and their 2 EP’s "Flag Of Hate" (1986) and "Out of the Dark... into the Light" (1988) in an upcoming post.

Last I want to tell that I kind of geeked out a bit in my last Kreator post of “Coma Of Souls”(1990) when Mille Petrozza himself liked my post on Instagram (and yes it’s his official personal account). It’s not the first time that musicians liked my posts or other peoples posts for that matter.

But you got to understand I’ve listened to Kreator since I was 12 years old and one of my favorite Thrash Metal bands of all time. To me it’s as cool if Trey Azagthoth or Kerry King would’ve liked any of my posts.
















Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar